Jaime, one of the founders of Benedetti, Gucer and Associates, is a partner at the firm and a practicing Financial Planner. A native of Colombia, Jaime holds a degree from the University of Dayton and Georgia State University, as well as Certified Financial Planner® and Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor® designations. Named one of Atlanta Magazine’s Five Star Wealth Managers1, he has appeared on CNN Español and other national and local media. Jaime is actively involved in a number of civic and charitable organizations in the Atlanta area.
In addition to advising individual clients, Financial Advisor and Managing Principal Jaime Benedetti has established an enviable reputation for his work in helping companies improve their Qualified Retirement Plans. Working directly with owners, CFOs or Heads of Human Resources, Jaime has helped companies of from 50 to 500 employees enhance the overall effectiveness of their retirement plans -often at no additional cost to the company.
Jaime is also highly regarded for his work with physicians, dentists and attorneys in developing customized retirement solutions for highly compensated members of their practices and for the professionals themselves. The Qualified Retirement Plans he has created for his physician clients have helped many successful doctors reduce their income taxes while protecting their assets from frivolous lawsuits.
Jaime is happily married to his wife, Christine, and they have two daughters, Cecilia & Camila. When not working with his clients, Jaime can be found coaching and playing soccer (a sport that he played at a collegiate level), as well as travelling and scuba diving with his wife.
Active in the community, he has served on the board of Colombianitos3, and helps raise money for Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta3. Jaime has also served as a mentor and speaker for the National Hispanic Scholarship Fund3, and volunteers as a soccer coach at Oglethorpe University3. He is a parishioner at Christ the King Catholic Church3.
Among his areas of focus are:
- Qualified Retirement Plan design
- Defined Benefit Plans
- Defined Contribution Plans
- Employee Education and Enrollment
- Small Business
- Tax Planning Strategies
- Executive Compensation and Benefit Strategies
- Retirement Plan Distribution
- Employee Stock Options
Awards & Recognition
- Five Star Wealth Manager1 2009-2012, 2014-2017
- Ameriprise Circle of Success 2007, 2011
- CFP® CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Practitioner
- CRPC® Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor
- AIF® Accredited Investment Fiduciary
- Instructor, Emory University Certified Financial Planner Program3 – Employee Benefits and Retirement Planning
- Financial Planning Association3
- Peachtree Business Connections3 (Past President)
- Visions Anew3 Directory Member
- BS, Computer Science, University of Dayton/Georgia State University